Since I have little time to spare today (entertaining D’s parents AND studying for the big final, eeks!), so I’m popping in for a quick hello to mention some of my fave Paris blogs. It’s easy to see the typical touristy spectacles here but living in such an amazing city for 6 months involves a bit more research…here are few blogs that were a big help in our daily travels:
1. www.davidlebovitz.com – endlessly funny, his book is a great rant!
2. www.littlebrownpen.blogspot.com – although the authore, Nichole, is not currently in Paris, she continues to offer inspiration and ideas on her fave city
3. www.hipparis.com – entertaining stories and guest posts about the city of lights from a young, chic girl
4. www.lostincheeseland.com – a recent find with lots of insight on Paris from an American expat
5. www.godiloveparis.blogspot.com – everything from shopping and fashion to exhibits at Versailles
And of course, there are many, many, many more blogs devoted to the city we love…
We’ll be back tomorrow…